Saturday, April 5, 2008

Uni-brow...

Today as I'm laying next to Damon I realize that he has some extremely L-O-N-G eyebrow hairs. We are not talking about one but TWO extremely long eyebrow hairs! These suckers were seriously growing out of control on this head and they needed to be stopped... so, I plucked them - it truly was the wifely thing to do! Of course, I had to sit on him and make him see the danger in leaving those things grow wildly on his head but after it is done - he sees the light!

Damon goes on to tell me that he thinks he is getting 'old man' eyebrows because they are starting to get real bushy and long. My question would be - isn't he too young to have such bushy eyebrows - yikes! I mean... I come to expect that the ear & noes hairs will be out of control because they always have. My thought is... maybe hair grows wild out of the ears, nose and eyebrows because there is no room to grow on the top of the head? :)

For those of you who even remotely care - Damon is actually bald on the top of his head. Has been since about the ripe old age of 24! My first impression of Damon was "Oh, My - he's bald!" ... then it started to grow on me and I kind of like it. A few years back Damon tried to actually grow his hair out and to my amazement - he's actually balding, bad. So, my second thought about him trying to grow his hair back was "Oh, My - you're truly bald! Maybe you should shave!" :)

I'm glad that Damon hasn't figured out how to publish postings on our blog - can you imagine the stories he might just have about my facial hair? HA! :)

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Why am I not surprised that you sat on him and forcefully plucked the annoying eyebrow hair? Hmmmmm...could it be because you ALWAYS love to see unsightly hair, pimples, WHATEVER and go to work like you are a surgeon?
I feel for you, Damon.