Thursday, April 3, 2008

"Friends Forever"

I laughed pretty hard tonight when Damon came home and took his sweatshirt off. I guess you don't ever expect to see something so goofy on someone who works on a crusher. I think you imagine them in something real manly... whatever that shirt would look like?? Anyways... I'll let the picture speak for itself...
The shirt came from some leadship group Damon was in during High School. Kind of funny that I have not seen this shirt in all my trips to and from the dresser and washer!? So I guessing that this shirt is special and therefore has been hidden from me for 8 years... For those of you who know Damon - this definitely is not suprising... the fact that the shirt came from nowhere AND the fact that he wore it today! :)

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I honestly really like Damon's shirt. Tough guys can be caring and express their true inner softness for the world to see, can't they? I must admit, though, the look would have been more complete if he was wearing his gray, beloved sweatpants too!