Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Time in Minnesota!

I just wanted to up-date our blog with the latest pictures of the snow that we have got in Grand Rapids... The following picture is showing approximately 20 inches and it still hasn't stopped coming down! It truly feels like I should be lighting up the Christmas Tree - I've already been sining Christmas Carols - Damon is really impressed! :) :) :)We had to call in the reinforcements... the ASV. Apparently the snow is really sticky and any time Damon would try to blow it - the snow blower would go over the top of the snow... that was certainly a problem. So, Damon has spent all day plowing everyone out. He has seriously been outside since 8 this morning and has just came in the house now at 5;30pm. Of course, we did have some 'king of the snow pile' fun... I lost. I did get the opportunity to try and push Damon but I slipped on the deck - hit my head and still ended up in the snow bank - weird! :)

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping us out last night! We knew the phone service was probably down, but it was reassuring to have you go over there and check on Marv and Carol. I know it wasn't the easiest task so THANK YOU!
I seriously cannot believe your snow totals. Jeez! If you want to experience a spring day you'll have to come down and visit us! (Actually today wouldn't be a good day because it is raining/snowing down here too!)

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

GET OUT OF THE TUB AND GIVE ME UPDATED PICTURES!!! I've been waiting all day long! :)