Friday, April 4, 2008

Pictures...

My favorite thing to do is to take pictures. I look at something and instantly see it through the lens of my camera. My new favorite thing to take pictures of would be kids - especially new babies! I cannot explain how cool it is to be able to capture tiny toes, fingers and new parents! New parents are the best... they are not quite sure if the new addition is hungry, uncomfortable or maybe needs their diaper changed. It has truly been a blessing to spend these moments with those who choose me to take pictures of their children.
Recently I was able to take pictures of a Eli Matthew - he recently turned the big age of 1! I took picture of him when he was 1 week old and it is so fun to see him grow. The best part of the photo shoot was his opportunity to dig into his birthday cake while I was taking pictures. Most of the pictures are capturing a little boy who thinks he is probably going to get in trouble but hasn't yet so he's going to continue to eat until told to stop! :) Such a fun time!


One other baby worth mentioning was Kate Avery - such an angel! She is just a peanut in the pictures... she's wearing new born clothing and still swimming in them! Such a beautiful baby and very cooperative! Her parents are friends of ours and I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to share these moments with them!


Some day I hope I can make my passion - my full time job! What fun that would be! :)

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Both photos turned out really well. I can't wait to see the rest when we get together.