Sunday, April 27, 2008

Anthony...

Anthony and Tonja came to visit two weekends ago and I wasn't able to post any pictures of the weekend... so here they are! :) The first is of my the two of them at the Meet & Greet Anthony shower we had a Bixby's on April 20th. While the others are just some fun shots I was able to get while they were visiting! :)
Here's Mr. Anfony after his bath - doesn't he look spiffy!? I was able to give him his bath that evening - such a great adventure! Those darn bottles wouldn't stay on the ledge of the bath tub which did cause a little bit of a break down and Auntie Manda being banned from being in the bathroom - all in all - it was great!
Damon and Anthony were able to have some male bonding time on the lawn mower. Anthony was able to drive around the yard and thought he was the COOLEST kid around! Of course, they were going turtle speed but to Anthony he was Jeff Gordon! :)

He's such a cutie and we're so blessed to have him in our lives! :)

3 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I know I'm totally biased, but I LOVE the photos! They are all super cute. Thanks again for letting us stay with you. We had a great time PLUS he would SLEEP! I'm thinking we should move in with you for good...

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! love the pics manda! you do an amazing job!

~Linds and the gang~

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

YAY!
See I told you!
I not the only one who reads and post comments on your blog!
I think you are ready for a counter...
SERIOUSLY!