Friday, April 4, 2008

From the mind of Damon...



Who was the first person to look at a cow and say "I think I'll squeeze those dangly things - see what comes out and drink it."?




Can you make a candle out of your ear wax?




When french people swear - do they say pardon my English?




Can you breathe out of your mouth and nose at the same time?




Are marbles made of marble?




Why does the last piece of ice always stick to the bottom of the cup?




In that song, "She'll be Coming Around the Mountain" - who is she?




Aren't we all glad that Damon works in a loader with very little social interaction through out the day? Who else would ponder the wonders of the world?? That's why I love him! :)








2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Deep Thoughts by Damon
You really ought to have your own blog to showcase all of these random and deep thoughts of yours, B.I.L!
I love it!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Little Sister - Good job jazzing up the blog a big. I like the new photos as well as your famous family quote that you love to use. You're really getting into this, which is fun.
We really needed another way to stay in touch with each other, right? Our multiple phone calls per day was not enough! (At least this way Mark can't check caller id and find out how many times we've chatted!)
I'm loving your blog!
Request: Post some of your awesome nature pictures! I love those!