Monday, April 7, 2008

The Adventures of Ned

Ned has absolutely loved the snow... I just can't resist adding pictures of his adventures for today! :) He has also been an awesome way to really measure just how deep the snow has been... This one is in our driveway...The next few are Ned looking for a snowball - such cheap entertainment for us all! :) I know that one of the pictures is a great shot of Ned's butt; however, it is the only real picture I got that shows how high the snow is in our yard...

Father like Son...


4 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Oh Nedward!
What a fun day you had playing in the yard with all of this snow.
I STILL cannot believe you got that much snow in April...

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

What did Eddie do when they turned their back on him? Just curious.

Team Tuttle said...

Are you kidding me? Eddie is sticking his tongue out - did you miss that portion of the picture? Or maybe I'm the only one who finds that funny looking? Hmmmm?? Could this be like the dress debate in '08? :)

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

NOW I GET IT! It just took me awhile. I saw the tongue, but I didn't get the caption. Jeez. I suppose this is not surprising coming from the girl who sometimes takes a bit to understand your many jokes...