Thursday, April 10, 2008

From the mind of Damon...

If hooters became a door to door service - would they have to change their name to Knockers?

Do stairs go up or down?

Why is it if something says "Do not eat" on the packaging - it becomes extra tempting?

Wouldn't it be smart to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chips or Mountain Dew?

Why is it when things get wet they get darker? Isn't water clear?

What happens if you put the "this side face up" - down, when your popping microwave popcorn?

Why is it that people go 'back and forth' when really we must go forth before we can go back?

And yet, he never ceases to amaze me! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

These are too funny. I hope "From the mind of Damon..." becomes a regular feature on Team Tuttle!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Does he really come up with these? Is this like a daily questioning in your house? I have to admit they are great things to ponder.
Even though eating popcorn makes me extremely sick I'm going to go try popping a bag the WRONG WAY and see what happens.
I'll report back later today.
(Hopefully the microwave doesn't blow up!!)

Anfony wants to let his auntie know that HE LOVES YOU LOTS!