Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Taylor and Gage

Last Friday evening Lindsey called to see if I could watch the Taylor and Gage for her since her babysitter fell threw. I have not seriously seen either kid in such a long time I was excited to have them for a few hours! :)

We walked to the park that is only a few blocks from the house and had a great time playing on the swings and slides!



Gage did take a nose dive off of one of the slides; however, he's a trooper! When I picked him up he states, "It's okay, it don't hurt!"

When we got back to the house we were able to play a little but it was off to bath time. First I had mohawk boy with the nice big bruise down the side of his face! I thought that most of it would be dirt; however, that was incorrect - once we washed his face, it was all bruise. Then it was Taylor's turn... I think she looks more like Princess Layah (spelt incorrectly but I'm guessing you can sound it out! :)).. The facial expression is priceless!
Before I knew it Lindsey and Tony were back and the evening was over! Damon and I had a great time with the two of them and can't wait for them to come back and visit! :)

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Cute stuff. I love their smiles - it's great!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Cute stuff. I love their smiles - it's great!