Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Mama

I spent the night at my parents last night. They have a Wii - it's hilarious!

My mom and I attempted to play golf, baseball and tennis. I thought I might pee my pants. To watch mom try to hit the baseball was priceless. Than we tried tennis and I've not laughed so hard in a long while. The ball would pass and she would swing, swingswingswingswingswing! Yep, ya totally missed it.

Than we boxed. We also turned on the fan and got a full body workout. I don't believe either one of us knew what we were doing but we had a great time 'knocking' each other out.

Thanks for the laughs mama! Love you! :)

4 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Oh, the Wii. It's always a great laugh. Fun times, fun times.

meg said...

Once again.... reality show!! :) Sounds like tons of fun!!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Reality show --- great idea, Meg! I would watch! (And guest star every once in awhile!)

Team Tuttle said...

Ha, I'm really not that interesting. There are just interesting moments along the way! :)