Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love kids...

Tonight I got to spend the afternoon/evening with Taylor & Gage - two kids that I absolutely LOVE to spend time with. We had a great time and good conversation...

Talking to Gage tonight...

Me: "So, do you have any girlfriends in school?"
Gage, with a serious facial expression, "Well, I did but than she let me go."
.................................
Gage: "What the..... "
..................................
Me: "Hey Taylor what does it mean to observe something?"
Taylor: "Isn't that when you have to take medicine?"
...............................
Me: "You know that there is another meaning for the word 'fat/phat'"
Taylor: "Doesn't that mean that you're big?"
Me: "Well, it can also mean that you or something is really cool."
Me: "For example, you might say going down that slide at the park was 'phat' - meaning really cool"
Gage, upon his dad walking into the room "Dad, you are so 'phat' :)"
...............................

Who says they don't listen? :)

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I LOVE that you got to spend time with these two cuties, but I LOVE it even more that you UPDATED THE BLOG! YAHOO! :)
Welcome back, Team Tuttle! I've missed you.

meg said...

Ha!! So funny!! And I'm sure Mom & Dad will be soooo happy that Auntie Manda taught the kids "phat"! :)