Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Don't put that...

in your mouth.

These are the words that I hear myself saying every day multiple times. It is mainly Ned's toys: the tennis ball, the pull toy, the pink rubber teddy bear (don't ask)... Yes, all of Ned's toys are so fascinating that we must put them in our mouth! Asher doesn't even bother to use his hands when he picks up Ned's toys - he uses his mouth/teeth (learned behavior from Ned himself).

This week I've decided - it could be worse, right? He could be playing with poo or knives - it's just toys and hey it hasn't affected Ned, I mean - he's perfectly normal...

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Yeah, sure. Um...Ned's perfectly "normal". Thanks for making me giggle by sharing the classic Nedward photos.

meg said...

Ahh. Ash and Ned. Such a pair!! :) It's good that they can share... hee hee!

Love the pictures :)