Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random Thoughts from a Tuesday...

Oh, wait - it's Wednesday.
  • I really love Guacamole Chips - like made a special trip to another store to find a bag - love them.
  • It's fun to watch Asher on slippery floors and socks without traction.
  • Nap time sounds like a good idea today.
  • There was a super cute older man walking into Target at the same time as me today. I can't help but say 'Good Morning' because he is just so dang cute. I couldn't help but add in there 'Good Morning Sir - Can I open the door for you?'... it was fun to make an old man laugh that hard. He says, 'Well isn't that sweet of you to open a door for an old man." Bwaaah. I crack me up.
  • Only weeks left before I head back to work - dislike button.
  • I dropped Asher off at 'work' this morning because I had an appointment I needed to attend without him. I realize that just 12 months ago I was inconsolable about the thought of leaving my baby at daycare. I cried when I dropped him off but knew it was the best thing for the both of us. This year, I think Asher is going to be the one crying while I leave him. Pretty sure there will still be tears from mommy - only because I'm the biggest baby of them all when it comes to my babe.
  • I bought a funny birthday card for my brother today - the only thing I can think of is: I hope I haven't purchased this same card for him in the past. I know I did that one year and it was kinda embarrassing. Anyone else have that problem? Which card did you give to whom and how the heck do you keep that straight?
  • Realized as I was shopping with my mama that she uses more shampoo than she does conditioner - I was shocked. I was under the impression that everyone used more conditioner in their hair than shampoo. So the question is - do you run out of shampoo or condition first OR are you one of those 'use them equally' type of girls? I really would love to know!
  • I haven't taken Asher's 1 year pictures yet... ya, might wanna get on that.
  • I learned today that 'rolling boil' means to stir without losing the boil- interesting. Did I mention that I learned this after I put the noodles in. Stupid. However, I'm always so happy my brother has all the answer to lives questions. He's like google on speed dial. Love it.

And the baby monitor has finally stopped talking to itself - I'm gonna go and take a nap. For some odd reason I was up at 3:30am ... for what you ask? I have not a clue and I could not get back to sleep. Double stupid. Nap time is in session. :)

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

You crack me up! I'm voting for more Random Thoughts from a Tuesday or whatever day it happens to be!
"Can I open the door for you, sir?" Oh, how I love your dorkiness! :)

meg said...

Agreed! "Random Thoughts..." should make a regular appearance on the Team Tuttle page! :)

and as far as the shampoo/conditioner usage... I am ALWAYS running out of conditioner WAY before shampoo! :)