Friday, November 4, 2011

Lessons Learned...

This is not 'mother of the year award' material for all of you mothers out there - I know better but couldn't stop taking pictures of the sequence of events as they happened,
it's the artist in me! :)

Look what I found!

It's bringing him such joy - I mean, look at that smile!


Putting around your neck - definitely not a good idea. I'm pretty sure in between taking pictures I told him he should stop.


It's so stretchy and fun! How could this possibly be bad for me mama!?


I didn't get the last picture in this frame due to excessive crying ... but I think you probably get the idea of what happens next...

1 comment:

meg said...

He is the cutest!! Such a little boy! :) can't you just see the wheels turning in his mind?!

And my dear friend, none of us are anywhere near winning "mother of the year"... I'd like to think that we're really vying for the "SURVIVOR of the year" award!!! :) LOVE YA!