Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween!

First, I must say that Asher was not interested in dressing up for Halloween - so the fact that we don't just have one but multiple pictures of him in his costume is a miracle! We were able to enjoy a walk around the neighborhood and I think Ash really enjoyed trick-or-treating!


Step One: Have daddy get the dragon dressed so mama could at least get one picture before he throws himself down in a screaming temper tantrum...

Step Two: Hurry up and get him outside (his favorite place to be)
and he'll be golden for at least a few minutes... Step Three: The break down. Throw yourself onto the floor in
attempts to get the stupid dragon costume off! :) Besides spending the evening with my boys - I think my favorite part of the night was at Ron and Vicki's house. Asher was generously helping himself to the bowl of candy (as I was generously putting the handfuls back into the bowl) and I say to Asher, "What do we say when someone is nice and gives us something?" He looks at me and says, "More?".

1 comment:

meg said...

GREAT pictures!! :)

pretty hard to argue with logic like that! Who wouldn't want more of something great?! :)