Tuesday, November 22, 2011

8 Month Attire...

So, I've resorted to wearing my camo hunting jacket because it's about the only thing that fits - okay, kinda fits and is warm at this point. I've decided that if I wear camo - it helps hide the belly, you can hardly even see it! I also wore a dress today - yep, running out of options for outfits so a dress is part of my rotation. The best part is that it's black and I'm pretty sure it makes me look at least 5'5" and slimming. :) I'm afriad that yellow crocs might just be the next thing that I'll be forced into wearing on a daily basis for lack of anything else that fits! :) Oh the joys! :)

1 comment:

meg said...

Oh my dear, dear pregnant friend... Where are the pictures to go along with this post?!!?! ;)

LOVE YOU! The finish line is just ahead!!! :)