Thursday, January 1, 2009

More House Updates...

The kitchen and dinning room flooring is complete! It looks absolutely
beautiful and I think mama is excited about the new look! My old room before....
And after.....
Johnson wanted us to make a walk-way with the old boxes because he didn't
want us tracking in dirt... here is what mama and I came up with. :) Tapped and all!

Today the boys finished the dinning room, kitchen, my old bedroom and half of the parents room. Tomorrow is a big day! Mama is meeting the curtain lady at 8am (to get measurements for those hard to cover windows), 9am the rest of the cabinets will arrive (bathroom linen closet, entertainment closet in living room and closet for the quilting room)
and all 7 appliances should be arriving tomorrow afternoon. Slowly but surely the
parents will be moving back into their house - yeah!

3 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Wow. You guys are working hard and getting lots done. Thanks for the update again today!

Erin said...

Wow, it looks great! I love the flooring. Is the kitchen open to the living room now?

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Yes, it is Erin. Mom and Dad decided to go with an open floor plan, which will be really nice! I'm so excited to actually see the place. I can't believe I haven't been up there since July...