Monday, January 5, 2009

The Cabinets Have Arrived!

The Quilt Room Flooring
The Quilting Room
The Living Room
The Bathroom Cabinets
Today was a big day! Damon and I picked up the new furniture - exciting! We also were able to finish the living room floor, YEAH! With all the flooring completely done - mom and I couldn't wait to see what the furniture would look like. Home Depot also delivered the stove, microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher... it's coming together and it's beautiful! Here's a sneak peak!

For those of you who follow the blog - it may seem as though I'm obsessed with my parents house! I post as many pictures as possible so Tonja can see everything and then she can give us her thoughts on colors, progress, etc... :)

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Wow. How beautiful. Thank you for the constant updates and giving me a glimpse into the progress at the house. I appreciate it.
I'm definitely looking forward to the end coming near and having a BIG house warming party for the rents.

Anonymous said...

The house looks fantastic!!! I LOVE the colors in the kitchen! Beautiful! It will be sooo nice once everything is finished! All the hard work, sweat, and tears will pay off in the end! :)