Monday, December 15, 2008

Your Getting Cookies...

To all my friends and family who read my blog - the secret is out, you're getting cookies for Christmas. The suprise will be the varieties on the plate! So, Ton - I think I'm going to bring a nice variety of cookies to Christmas Eve and this wonderful
pineapple salad that I just learned how to make. :)

Sure you can kind of see what you might be getting a taste of but this is only a portion of the 18 different varieties that the crazy Johnson - Hanson - Tuttle girls made all in a days work. Yep, you heard it right 18 varieties & only 1 days work... I know, we are amazing! :) Okay, so some of the varieties were accidentally fallen across. Potato - Potatoe, Tomato - Tomatoe, Vanilla Waffer - Vanilla Waffer. I know you all are waiting anxiously for me to knock on your doors with my tray full of thunder thighs & bo-donkey-donk-butt... tis the season!

3 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

You are hilarious! Thanks for the great laugh, Silly Goose!!

Anonymous said...

Looks quite delicious!! And definitely worth the risk of a little bo-donka-donk butt!! What fun to make tasty treats all day long! :)

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Oh, I love your pineapple salad! The person who you got that recipe from must be fabulous!