Monday, December 15, 2008

Wild Game...

On December 3rd Damon and I went to watch the Wild vs. the St. Louis Blues. It was a great game with the Wild winning 4 to nothing. Here are some fun pictures from the Club Level - honestly, it is worth the extra money if you can swing it! These seats were awesome!
P.S. Sorry you didn't get to go this time Mark ... I learned my lesson the first time! :)

One more thing - we got a free parking pass with these tickets. Little did we know that the parking ramp was under ground - lovely. I was pretty sure that we were going to take off the top of our truck! I just kept praying that the engineers & contractors didn't mess up on one beam! I took some pictures but am not sure if you can get the idea of just how close the cement is! It's too close! I probably would have parked some where else - where as Damon says, "Shoot, we have another 2 inches to spare."... Oh, 2 inches - that makes me feel much better! If you don't count the last corner (that we didn't make and having to back up in a traffic jam, with a 'very serious about my job parking attendant) we made it in and out without any major issues!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!!! Brady asked me the other day when we can go to a hockey game. Who knew he was interested in hockey?!? Although a sport that includes sharp skate blades, big sticks, encourages rowdiness, and the shoving of other players into walls does sound right up Brady's alley! HA! :)

Parking ramps are scary to me no matter what type of vehicle you are in! Hate them!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I'm glad this time around you were able to go. (However, Mark was a bit sad about that!)