Sunday, March 30, 2008

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom...

I just got done talking with Charity and she informs me that she's 'up town' cruisin' around on her Zuma. My first thought is what the heck is a Zuma? So, she proceeds to tell me that her and Ben (her soon to be husband) have bought 2 Zuma's to ride around on. They are pretty much like a mo-ped (did I spell that right?) Anyways - it just cracks me up to think of my friends driving around on little scooters... so I've enclosed the website where you can check these Zuma's out! http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelhome/151/0/home.aspx
Charity's is the black one with red stripes and Ben got the blue one - I can't wait to go cruising around with Charity some day! :)

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Damon is totally going to look for a used one in the Manney's Shopper and then tweak it a bit so it goes a lot faster! Then Lester and him can really have fun in the alley! :)