Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Adventurous... I think so


Well, I decided that the Tuttle family could use a little excitment - therefore, we are introducing oursevles to the world of blogging. :) I'm not exactly sure what it is that we will have to blog about each day but I figured I could share adventurous stories that happen to us through out our weeks. If anything, there are always Nedward - our wonderful dog!

So, I figured that I would share this picture with the world... our pride and joy! :)

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Hey there, Sista!
Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm looking forward to reading about your crazy antics in life and Nedward's naughty behavior. (I still cannot believe that he was actually sleeping with a smile on his face. Crazy dog!)
I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend and being able to spend time together. Anthony REALLY wants to see his auntie and have fun together too.
Happy blogging! I cannot wait to read...

Erin said...

Yey! Another blog to read!