Saturday, March 29, 2008

Life is Good...



It has been a week or so since I've been able to post anything on our blog site... either I'm lazy, we don't have an exciting life or both! :)




This weekend we are dog sitting for some friends... his name is Rex. He is a standard poodle and such a sweetie! We have really enjoyed having him in the house which makes us think about possibly getting doggie number 2 again. Who knows if we'll actually go through with it but it always creates that thought that maybe we are ready to move on from the horrible lost of Ernie almost a year ago. I'm pretty sure that Damon would have one of every type of dog if allowed - so we'll have to do some research to see just what type of dog would fit our family and then take a vote. :) I'm pretty sure that Ned will be game... someone to play with again! :)




I wanted to add this picture of Damon and our neighbor Lester. Damon has been working on a 'project' in the garage for a few days and today he finished it and was able to try it out. He has made a blade for our lawn mower so that he can now; blade, mow, multch, pick up leaves and snow blow. It is crazy to think that we spent only $100 - from a Manny's Shopper ad - and it has lasted us this long AND Damon is able to change and adjust it to his liking every year. Anyways, when I looked outside I see that Lester has gotten out his scooter and is making figure eights in the alley. At first I thought maybe they were racing but as it turns out I think he was just trying to get Damon's attention. It worked. So after some blading... they were able to meet in the alley to solve the world's problems and how Damon can fix the blade to work better - always a work in progress.
We are getting ready to have a BBQ with some friends tonight... I can't wait to have grilled ANYTHING with a margarita! As my mama says... it's 5 o'clock somewhere!


1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

You got to love Damon hanging out with Lester in the alley! What a picture!