Sunday, February 15, 2009

Curtains For Sale!

These curtains are HOT! I'm pretty sure they are the orginials from the 1930's - when our house was first built. They have driven me NUTS since the day we moved in and I'm finally ready to part with them. If anyone would like to purchase - please contact Waste Management.

The living room has been a project that I've been 'meaning to get to' since we moved in 4 years ago. I have never had time ... blah, blah, blah... BUT I have decided that the room will be finished before I head back to work (one of those 'to do list' items). The problem becomes... once I start a project - it is all or nothing. I have lived and breathed this project for the last week and a half! Mudding, painting, sewing (yes, you heard correctly!), bargain shopping, etc... I'm very excited for this project to be marked off my list and to be able to sit back and enjoy the frest new look of my living space. I will post some before and after pictures in the future - it's like HGTV! Which by the way I have become heavily addicted too... I have a ton of great ideas to redo all my rooms - yeah!

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

You are a tease! I guess I have to make the 2 1/2 hour trek up north to see the transformation in your living room. I CAN'T WAIT for the next post!

Anonymous said...

How'd your new curtains turn out??