Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Basement Project...

"I hate the basement." That is pretty much all I can say about our winter project! We are grinding down our basement walls in order to put in the beaver system. The beaver system is designed to go on the inside of your basement walls in order to stop water problems. We are trying to get it installed 1) before we go back to work 2) before our basement starts to leak water like crazy! Here are some pictures of the progress...

We rented a jack hammer - much easier than using the sledge hammer!
Damon allowed me the honor of getting rid of the 4'' cement shower surround -
I rather enjoyed it!

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

WOW. You two have been doing some serious work. Maybe we should go back to talking everyday so I know EVERY detail of what's going on!