Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Laid Off Season...

Fitting that one of the last posts would be some pictures of Damon's office. For now - it is lay off season. Yes, both Damon and I will be spending our time doing other things besides work for the next four months and EXCITED!

Some have questioned how Damon and I will do with constantly having to be around each other; however, I think we'll be fine. Damon did have the break down because we didn't have any Frosted Mini Wheats left and I have cried trying to figure out unemployment but other than that - the last three days have went great! :)

We've spent most of our three days bow hunting - yeah! Damon shot and missed a 6 pointer last night (let the arrow fly a little too early) ... in result all the deer that may have walked to my stand turned and went the opposite way. ha! :) However, we are seeing deer and are excited for the rifle season to open! :)

Hopefully I will have some pictures of our 'massive' deer to post the next time around. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time together! :) And come visit us!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the turkey background by the way!