Sunday, October 5, 2008

The ONLY Time I Didn't Bring The Camera...

So, it is not as though I really need to post pictures regarding the next topic; however, it would have been funny to give everyone the full effect! On Friday night we attended the Grand Rapids Homecoming Football game - of course many fans show up for the game. Right before half time, in the middle of a play, there was a blur of something out of the corner of my eye. There he was running, completely nude across the football field wearing nothing but a smile. Shakin' his junk at the 50 yard line - this boy did get tackled (our favorite of the game!) at the end of the field. I know for some - this is probably not all that funny but I still get tears in my eyes from laughing about the incident. Hilarious! The kids only has 2,000 counts of indecent exposure....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Too funny!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I love this story!
When you called and could barely breath because you were laughing so hard I knew I was in for something good!