Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm Back!

It is so hard to believe that a month has almost gone by and I have not posted a single thing! Damon and I have been pretty busy with the fall season... I also have been spending lots of hours working on photo shoots and therefore; have no engery or time to sit down and blog upon completion of my 'work'... Have I mentioned just how much I love taking pictures?? Seriously, one of my most favorite things to do - nothing captures someones character/personality or a moment like a picture can... :)
Here are some of the highlights...

It was Carly (2) and Ryanna's (1) birthday's on September 25th - so we had a party!
The cake/cupcakes... I was excited to make a girly cake; however, wasn't
sure what the heck I was doing - this is the result!
Carly & Daddy driving the 4-wheeler... Oh, the joy of a cake...
This is Kaylee - our Goddaughter...Ryanna

Charity got married last weekend - hard to believe that she is now Mrs. Morrow! I'm very excited for her and Ben! I was absolutely honored to be in her wedding, as well as, have the opportunity to sing... it was great fun!
Me and the Bride...
Me, Mego (my beautiful pregnant friend!:)) and Monica...
Mr. & Mrs. Morrow in front of their limo for the evening... :) We've been watching lots of football lately... Damon's cousin Shay plays for Grand Rapids & his littler cousins (Logan and Lane) play Pony League for Cohasset. I wasn't able to get any pictures of Shay because it rained the whole game; however, here are the younger boys... I said I would beat them with their helmets if they didn't smile - they did a great job of standing still for the camera! (Cute Story Moment: The Anderson Family (Logan and Lane) went on a 2 week trip out West this last summer... Lane says, "It's a good thing Manda isn't with us - we wouldn't make it past South Dakota - we'd have to stop and take pictures of everything!")
Hmmm... Okay, so that seems to be just about the 'jists' of what has been happening in the Tuttle House... Spending lots of time with friends and family & enjoying this fall weather! This month Damon and I hope to get out bow hunting, we'll be traveling to Wisconsin for Damon's sister wedding and hopefully spending Halloween with the Hanson's scaring Trick-or-Treaters in Becker ... All in a months work! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy!! :) The girls' bday cake is adorable! I bet they loved it...

Love the wedding pic of you and Charity!! And of course the one of the three hot bridesmaids! HA! Who has the "c" in that shot?? :) HA! HA! HA! Hangin' out all over the place!

Has Anthony decided what he wants to be for Halloween??

Hope the rest of your week is great!! :)

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I'm so glad you are back! It's great to see you blogging again!
I love the cake you made for the girls! Super cute.
The picture of A and papa is adorable. Is dad actually smiling? Wow! Way to capture that!
Love you.