Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family Fun...

Of course there is always fun when the family gets together - even if we are working on a deadline. Here are some of the memories from the weekend; family, friends and dogs! :)

Rocky didn't want to be left behind-he figured the best spot would be in the trunk...
Supper on Friday evening - steak and potatoes... it was wonderful! :) I'm pretty sure Johnson is trying to flick me off with his stub - ha! :)
Meet Captain - my paernts' St. Bernard... who obviously got into some glue - a nose never lies!:)
My cousing Ryan and his two girls: Aleigha and Carly. Carly will be 2 September 25th and talk about a jabber jaw! "Hi daddy" "How's it going?" "I help?" ... It is so much fun watching and listening to her grow up! :) Such a daddy's girl - so much fun to see! :)

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Thanks for the photos and updates! I'm so glad you are posting the changes so I can see what's happening at the house too.