Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Derbies...

We went to the Itasca County Fair 751st (not sure what number it is) Derby! Fun, fun! Here are some of the pictures I was able to get of the family enjoying the event - as well as some of the action caught on camera.
Here is Anthony and Carly meeting for the first time... They are exactly 1 month and 1 day apart in age. :) I think they are meeting for the first time... maybe it's the second?
Anthony sporting his crazy glasses - I love them!
This is my friend, Amanda's, sister: Sarah. (If that means any sense??) She made it to the finals! I'm not exactly sure who is driving these cars; however, I couldn't resist getting a fire shot! I can't imagine sitting in the car 2 feet away from flames coming at your face....

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Yikes!
FLAMES!
Obviously this must have happened after we left.
Cute photos of the little ones!
Got to love those crazy, orange glasses. Maybe you could borrow them for deer hunting?!