Thursday, July 10, 2008

What are you wearing?

Meet Brad and Amanda... our newest friends but our favorite to hang out with! :) I wanted to post some of more recent adventures. Our Bass fishing trip was successful: Brad and Amanda both caught my rain jacket, I caught a pretty nice looking tree branch and we didn't loose any lures... everyone is a bit camera shy.

I'm pretty sure Brad's ego will be in trouble for posting this next picture but I can't resist. Brad brought Damon for a motorcycle ride - FUNNY! As you can see - Brad wouldn't even look at the camera where as Damon was holding on and grinning big! :)

Amanda and I have many things in common - it's almost crazy scary! First of all - we're extremely good looking and share the same name! :) We both got bit by wiener dogs in the left eye, our pointer fingers on our left hands are both our 'bad finger', our e-mail addresses are only different by 45 numbers (amanda78 & amanda33) and our dads actually look like they could be brothers! (Check it out for yourself in the next picture... it is Amanda's dad, John to the far right) Here we are on Winnie for the 4th of July...

The boys relaxing from finishing the forms for the Altringer's driveway... Okay, not the best picture of Amanda's dad - so I guess you'll just have to take my word for it! :)

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Brad and Amanda are a great addition to your friends! They're awesome! It was lots of fun to finally meet them and hang out on the 4th. I'm looking forward to our next get together.