Thursday, July 10, 2008

Highlights from the 4th of July....

Most of our pictures revolve around Anthony... imagine that! He is so darn cute I just couldn't resist! This first one Amanda has introduced Anthony to the boat horn - you can see the excitment in this new discovery! Damon and Anthony hanging out...

"Hello?"... There are multiple ways that you can be entertained with a corn on the cobb holder! The Hanson family... Anthony doesn't have time to sit around and take pictures; however, he really likes his little size camping chair - so these are as good as it gets! The other was at the beach... I think he was screaming but it kind of looks as though he's a happy beach goer?The Anderson Boys... I love the action shots on the tube!

Automatic water guns... lazy - but perfect for a 22 month old! Mark was showing Anthony how to spray Auntie...

Anthony having some campfire time with 'dada' and snuggle time in the boat with 'mama'... it was fun watching the fireworks with the family. Tonja, Lane and I sang all the fun songs we could think of in the front of the boat to celebrate the 4th of July celebration - I'm suprised Anthony didn't start to cry with all the off key singing!
Logan and Lane perch jerking... Logan's fish looks far larger than it actually was - all in the angle!:) As for Lane's fish - it really was that small! This is the truck/camper/boat parade... the Anderson/Tuttle circus is coming to town!
And lastly... father like son - this is Ned and Rocky (Ernies brother)... :)Hope everyone had a great fourth! Happy Birthday Melissa! I didn't have reception to call you on Winnie but look for your card in the mail! :)

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Ugh. I just left a message and it all got erased. I hate it when that happens.
Here's the gist of what it said:
GREAT PICTURES! It's always nice to have a photographer in the family. Especially since when I got home and downloaded my photos I realized I didn't get any good ones.
My favorite photo is of Lane, Logan and Matt on the tube. Their hair is sticking up in the same way!
Thanks for a fun Fourth! I'm looking forward to more camping trips/time with family in the future. I bet in no time Anthony will add Auntie, Uncle and RHINO to his expanding vocabulary!