Sunday, May 18, 2008

Anthony & Tonja's Baptism

Damon and I were able to be a part of Tonja and Anthony's Baptism this weekend. We are actually the very proud Godparents of Anthony's and couldn't be more excited! Here are some pictures of the fun day! This is Anthony acutally being baptised (did I spell that right? It looks funny?) Amazingly enough - Anthony didn't even move during the whole water part... you may want to read the blog regarding him, Zoey and the garden hose... :)
The Mother/Son Baptising Duo...

The Hanson Family...

Of course I had to add a few comments on this photo but it was just TOO good to throw away... I laughed so hard I cried. Hope everyone else enjoys it just as much! :) I'm pretty sure Tonja and Anthony are the only ones doing anything normal in this picture - I love it!
Thanks Ton and Mark for choosing Damon and I to be a special part of Anthony's life! We love Anfony very much are so excited to watch him grow and be part of our family! :)

No comments: