Monday, April 11, 2011

Texting, Texting...

One - Two - Three... is this thing on?? Today, Damon and I were texting back and forth regarding who was going to be working late and who would be available to pick up Asher from daycare. It reads something like this... D: "dont think i wil make it mite be close" D: "I wil b late" M: "Ok... I'lll be sure to pick jim up. thanks!" D: "Who is jim" M: "Ha! Him!" :) New phone, smaller buttons - might take some getting used too! If anything, it is providing me with some much needed laughter in the middle of my work days! :) This post doesn't believe in having any spacing, after attempting multiple times to do so, it doesn't work - so enjoy!

2 comments:

meg said...

Ha! Love it! Predictive text can make for some really interesting messages as well! My favorite phrase we've adopted from predictive text mix ups: "Pole Dokey"! :)

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

You should see the email about auto correct when texting. You will be crying from laughing so hard. I'm off to find it and forward it onto you!