Thursday, June 3, 2010

Here's to...

~ Never having enough ways to thank everyone who have been so wonderful to me... ~ Taking each moment I've given with those I love and cherishing them...~ Knowing that life isn't always beautiful... but it is worth the ride.... ~ Looking at my baby boy every day with wonder... ~ My hubby who will never be able to comprehend the love I have for him... ~ Beautiful weather ... rain and shine... ~ Compassion... ~ Starting each day with a smile... ~ Seeing the good in people - even if I have to squint... ~ My sister ... always my life line on the other end of the phone... ~ Taking time to listen... ~ Leaving the dishes... ~ Being positive... ~ My parents... never giving up and always encouraging me ~ Piles of never ending laundry... ~ Taking time for myself... ~ My wonderful in-laws: what would have I done with out you this spring? ~ Enjoying chocolate ... ~ Meg... my other life line... ~ A job I truly enjoy... ~ Passion... ~ My big brotha... for always reminding me the importance of being yourself... ~ An evening on the lake... ~ Goodwill shopping... ~ Love... ~ Diversity... ~ Living life with no regrets... ~ My health... ~ Road trips... ~ Being adventurous... ~Mud puddles... ~ Patience... ~ Trust... ~ Roller coaster rides... ~ Feeling beyond blessed for each and every day God has granted me...
I feel as though there are difficult times twirling in our community and cannot help but be affected. Healthy people getting sick, young people dying and traumatic events affecting those I love and care about. I can only hope that each and every day I can take time out to remember the "Here's to List" of my life... My prayer: to live each day with no regrets and not let a day pass without letting those around me know how much they are loved!

3 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Clearly we should have been indoors so I would have picked up the other line when you called last night. I love you and so appreciate your presence in my life. Now if we just lived closer by each other...

meg said...

You are wonderful. Amazing. Inspiring. Strong. Beautiful.

Here's to YOU!!!! :) Love you lots!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Well said and SO TRUE, Meg!