Friday, January 8, 2010

Three Week Check Up

We have made it three weeks and Asher is doing great! It is hard to believe how fast time flies - before we know it we'll be sleeping through the night! HA! :) At our appointment Asher has gained 2lbs - weighing in at 8lb 4oz (we left the hospital at 6lb 4oz) and grew an 1/2 inch which makes him exactly 20 inches long. He is only in the 25% for height... imagine, here I was hoping he wouldn't take after his parents! :)
Here's daddy trying to comfort me - it's cold on this table!

Dr. Tofte - now that mama is feeling better, the camera had to come out at the appointment! I'm sure this will be just the first of many! :)

I love this picture of my two boys (except that D has a funny expression!)... Asher has a great smile though!

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I'm a big boy look what I can do... For some reason I got that song stuck in my head. Thanks for all the updates! It was fun to see all of the pictures of the little man.

meg said...

Growing, growing!!! :) How exciting! I'm thinking it's gonna be time to arrange a visit sometime soon!!! :)