Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Gage!

I'm the luckiest Godmother in the world - Gage is one of my Godsons! He just had his golden birthday on May 4th... hard to believe he is that old already! He is a Super Hero and was in need of a cape - here is Super Gage and his new wheels! :)He is pretty sure he can fly now - not sure if that is a good or bad thing? I guess time will tell! :)

Happy Birthday Gage! We love you bunches and can't wait to have
some summer fun in the upcoming months! :)

3 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

The picture of Gage jumping off of the deck is priceless. Clearly you have made this little boy's dreams come true with a simple sewing job. (Okay, I say simple; however, I could never do it!)
Way to go, Super Godmother!

Lindsey said...

Manda, Gage is lucky to have you as a godmother. He loves his cape and his scooter and cant get enough of either one.
Thank you for being you and loving my children...you are an amazing person! we love you guys...

~HAGENS~

meg said...

My gosh! He is getting so big! What a boy! What kid wouldn't love a special cape of his very own!!! You are such a clever girl!