Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter...

We had a fun time celebrating Easter with the Johnson side of the family this year. Damon's family was going to be out of town so we had a supper on Friday night with the whole family and brunch on Sunday before Ton, Mark and A
had to leave to go home. It was a great weekend!
This is only the beginning of FUN masks, head bands, hats and crazy things that Team Tuttle will be posing with! I can hardly wait!

Grandma with her two grandboys... Little A and Big A... :)

Aren't they too cute... I love that everyone had a chance to try on the fun glasses! Great buy Grandman Kathy! :)

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Oh, how I love the picture of Mark and A with their Easter gear! :)

meg said...

Aahh yes...little Asher Bug... You have no idea what GRAND adventures are in store for you!!! The bunny masks are too funny! My fav is the close-up of Asher, his eyes are so big!! I can hear his thoughts, "Seriously Mom?" :) Love it!