Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's an Elephant...

As promised.... we have a belly shot! The top picture is 6.5 months and the bottom is leaning more towards 8 months. We had an ultra sound on Tuesday and they are guessing that baby elephant is weighing in over 5 pounds! It is good to know that he is healthy and living up to his name at this point... I should of started calling him peanut! :) It's pretty cool how much baby is also moving around - on lookers can see baby doing karate chops and enjoy his hiccups!

3 comments:

meg said...

Simply beautiful! :)

Thanks so much (again!) for your bravery in showing off baby Tuttle! It's so exciting to watch your tummy grow!

Let the countdown begin!! WOO HOO!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

YAY! I love the tummy shots! You are beautiful and so is that baby boy (um, I mean elephant) that's growing inside of you! Thanks for sharing so I can look again and again... :)

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I love the new look! Very festive!