Monday, October 19, 2009

A Team Tuttle Update...

Damon is growing his hair...
I'm growing my belly...

We are all doing well.... baby elephant is growing like crazy and kicking more every day! It's very exciting to see movement in the belly as well as being able to share that with Damon. He felt baby kick for the first time about 2 weeks ago - he thought that was pretty cool. Last weekend, Tonja and Anthony were able to see/feel baby kick for the first time as well -
it was neat when I could feel baby but even better now that I can share it with those I love. :)

4 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Yay, baby bump pictures! BOO! HISS! - hair on Damon's head!! :)
Love you Baby Momma and Baby Elephant!

meg said...

The belly looks WONDERFUL!!! :) You're doing a great job Mama! Thank you for the update! I'm so excited to hear that Damon is able to feel baby kicking! So amazing, isn't it?!!

What possessed Dam to decide to grow hair?? Was his head getting cold with all this chilly weather? :)

Team Tuttle said...

I have NO idea what is convincing him that its a good idea to grow hair - apparently just thought he'd give it a try. YIKES! Said he wasn't going to cut it until baby got here... even more reason for baby to come sooner than later! :)

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

FYI: I totally just copied the baby bump picture for my blog. Sorry, I couldn't help myself! :)