Monday, August 17, 2009

The Main Event...

Well, as promised on facebook - here is the baby bump. For those of you who don't know... Damon and I are expecting in January. We are over 1/2 way there and are very excited! I've had a belly for quite a few weeks now (since 2 1/2 months) but thought we should probably start documenting baby elephant. :) Talk about a shocker to see the belly from the side - it just doesn't look THAT big from the top! :) I know, I know... this is just the
beginning of this amazing adventure! :)

9 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

There's the baby elephant! YIPPEE! Thank you for the posting the photo.

Casa de Morrow said...

I'm so excited for you. I almost cried when I saw your tummy!

Uncle airwick said...

Yay! Another prime example of things I luv about our family. Hehe. C u this wknd!! Woot woot!

Erin said...

Very cute! And you should post a monthly update photo!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I definitely agree with Erin. A monthly update photo would be great! Especially for those excited aunties that live two and a half hours away.

Emily said...

Awww congrats!

meg said...

Ooohhh!! Little Baby Tuttle! :) We can't wait to meet you! Yay!

Thanks for putting up the pic! I also agree that a monthly update shot would be awesome!

Team Tuttle said...

Maureen - I too almost cried when I first saw the belly! "It's THAT big!" ha ha! :)

I will definitely try to stay on the monthly updates... you know me and pictures, this poor child doesn't have a chance - they are going to come out with a smile on their face! :)

LJFEIER said...

God, I don't know if I would have been brave enough to put my pics on my blog- but I'm glad you are! So cute! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend.