Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Locks Of Love...

I've been growing my hair for about a year and it was FINALLY time... So, I called up my brother - yeppers, who needs to leave the house (as you can see all the dirty dishes piled up in the background) when you can call your big brother for help? Some may think I'm slightly nuts; however, I'm not too obsessed with my hair and the only difference between a good
and bad hair cut is about two weeks - no biggie!
My favorite comment on the evening: Erik *snip* "Well, there is no turning back now..."

17-19 inches later...

I donated the hair to Locks of Love and am excited to think that it went to a great cause.

4 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Way to go, Rock star sister! I'm proud of you for positively impacting someone's life.

Brooke said...

Wow! I can't believe your hair was that long!! Looks great short too!!!

meg said...

You look so cute! :) It was SO great to see you last weekend! We must plan another visit soon!

Anonymous said...

Great new cut! Great cause, too!

~Mara