Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busy Summer Days

So, I haven't blogged in a while - not as though I have too many people who 'follow' my world but here is what we've been up too...

A lab is a lab is a lab... and they love water! This is what Ned has been enjoying on the few hot days of summer that we've had...

Here is Damon mowing the lawn... we are pretty interesting aren't we! Our neighbors would probably laugh that I have a picture of us mowing because it is very few and far between!
Anthony was up to visit a few weekends ago... is this not the cutest little butt? I love it!

Damon couldn't resist taking a picture of Anthony standing in the corner... Yes, my favorite nephew does have his moments like every little boy. :)While Ton and Anthony were up we were able to enjoy a picnic with Uncle Erik... what's a picnic without family, watermelon (mind you - Anthony already had the watermelon in his mouth and decided it wasn't for him - so he shared it with Erik), and a playgound!





And for those of you who care... my flowers are still alive - barely.

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

You're back! YIPPEE!
I've missed reading what's happening up in GR.
I love the action shot of the slide photo. Anthony looks like he's having some fun with his mama.
Way to keep your flowers alive. I'm proud of you!
I cannot wait for this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pics, Manda!!! :) So cute!